Part # MMLP-1MLED-B-24OD-12P Price: $3,237.86
Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics MMLP-1MLED-B-12P Group B Temporary Manhole Mount LED Light Fixture provides operators with a powerful and highly convenient alternative to traditional string or tank lights. LED technology, an innovative 24" man-way support bracket, and compact design, makes this lamp an excellent lighting solution for operators working within storage tanks, railcars, and other locations where entry is through a 24" man-hole opening.
This Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 2 Division 1 & 2 explosion proof light fixture provides 16,000 lumens of high quality light while drawing only 150 watts. This unit is Class 1 Division 1, Group B approved for use in environments where hydrogen is always present. The copper free aluminum alloy body is powder coated for added durability and an attractive aesthetic appearance. A special heat dissipating design in conjunction with advanced LED technology helps this fixture to achieve an excellent 60,000 hour rated lifespan with 80% lumen retention. This 16 inch diameter LED light is attached to a 21 inch supporting plate which allows the light fixture to hang inside the tank or railcar while the supporting plate rests on the lip of a man-way opening.
This mounting system provides an extremely versatile lighting option for those working in confined spaces such as rail cars, storage tanks, ship tanks and the like where entry is through a 24" man-way opening. The light is suspended 12" from the lip to lower the light source into the tank.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge|
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. The aluminum body and LED lamp give this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 16,000 lumens with a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70, which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries. The MMLP-1MLED-B-12P offers excellent convenience and effectiveness with a 24" manhole mounting support bracket that eliminates the need for special mounting fixtures or cumbersome string light systems.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Highly convenient and innovative man-way support bracket provides an excellent alternative to string lights.
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 16,000 Lumen output from only 150 watts.
10. Class 1, Divisions 1 & 2, Group B hydrogen rated
1. 60,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|MMLP-1MLED-B-12P Manhole Mount Light
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|Lamp Type: LED
||T5 Temperature Rating|
|Dimensions: 16" Diameter, 5" Thickness- 24" Man-Way Support Bracket
||Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups B, C and D|
||Class 2 Division 1&2 Groups E,F,G|
|Total Watts: 150W
||Class 3 Division 1&2 Groups E,F,G|
||Certified to UL844 and C22.2 Standards|
|Voltage: Multi- 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz
||Approved for Hydrogen|
|Lighting Configuration: Flood Pattern
|Beam Lux: 8500@ 1 Meter 1250@ 3 Meters
|Temp Rating: T5 -40C to +65C
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Color Temp: 6000K, 70-CRI.
||Contact us for special requirements |
|Mounting: 21" Manway Entry Support Plate w/ 12" Pipe
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|Wiring: 50 Foot SOOW Cord with EXP Cord Cap
|Cord Cap: 5-15 Explosion Proof Straight Blade Plug - C1D1
9.38 / 10
22429 customer reviews