Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics HAL-48-2L-LED-25C Hazardous Area LED Light Fixture is U.S./Canada U.L. approved Class 1 Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D - UL 1598A listed, has a T4A temperature rating and ideal for hazardous locations where flammable chemical/petrochemical vapors may be occasionally encountered.
The HAL-48-2L-LED-25C fixture is a 4 foot long, 2 lamp, UL listed Class 1 Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D hazardous area LED light that takes the reliability and efficiency of a fluorescent fixture and adds even longer lamp life and efficiency with high output LEDs. This fixture is T4A temperature rated and comes standard with our high power 24 watt LED lamps. The lamps are protected by an aluminum framed shatter and heat resistant clear acrylic lens secured with ten draw latches and the fixture is constructed of copper free aluminum alloy. The lamp reflector is corrosion resistant heavy gauge aluminum and coated with a high gloss reflective finish. This fixture can be configured to run on 120 to 277VAC as well as 12-24VDC and is U.L. 595 and UL 1598A Marine Type approved for use marine environments.
The HAL-48-2L-LED-25C is weatherproof and provides operators in hazardous locations with a highly efficient, reliable and affordable lighting solution for open areas where flammable chemicals and vapors may occasionally be present.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge |
We have eliminated the ballast normally associated with fluorescent fixtures which reduces overall weight, increases lamp life to an extreme 50,000 hours and helps this LED fixture maintain a T4A temperature rating. The solid state design of the included LED lamps give this fixture superior resistance to damage from vibrations and extremes in temperature as well as a lamp service life over twice that of standard T8-bulbs. The 24 watt LED lamps produce more illumination than standard T8 bulbs. The current generation of Larson Electronics LED T-series style bulbs produce 15% more light than standard T8 bulbs. This fixture is multi-voltage capable (not multi-tap) and works on the following voltages: 120 Volt 60 HZ, 220 Volt 50 HZ, 240 Volt 60 HZ, 277 Volts 60 HZ. We also make a 12-24V DC version for low voltage applications (-LV suffix). Our HAL-48-2L-LED-25C LED light fixture is both U.S. and Canada U.L. approved.
|Energy Consumption Comparison|
|Amp Draw @ 120V AC
|Amp Draw @ 277V AC
|Amp Draw @ 12V DC
|Amp Draw @ 24V DC
|Lamp Life Expectancy
||5000K / 4100K
|Operation cost per year
(8hs/day @ 11c/kWh)
Standard Surface Mount Brackets: Each L bracket is cinched to the bracket mounting peg on each side of the light. The angle of the bracket is set by tightening two cap screws on either side of the bracket. The cap screws act as a set screw. The bracket itself is mounted via a single bolt hole at the top the bracket. There are two brackets, one on each end of the light. Once the brackets are mounted to a surface (ceiling, floor or wall), the light fixture can be removed from the brackets by loosening the cap screws that hold the bracket to the mounting peg. Mounting brackets are removable. A single through hole enables the operator to install the light to any surface. A sliding bracket mount is available so operators can retrofit this LED light fixture to use the pre-existing mounting holes from other fluorescent fixtures. Below, in the related items area you can order the sliding mount bracket option.
Click Photo to Enlarge |
Suggested Applications: Aircraft maintenance, Oil drilling rigs, Refineries, Solvent and cleaning areas, Gas processing plants, Chemical manufacturing, Waste treatment plants, Gas processing plants.
|Made in USA Quality
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Each unit dialectrically tested.
2. Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Adjustable mounting brackets enable the operator to choose any mounting angle for the fixture, where other models may only offer one or three choices.
3. Fixture constructed streamlined ribbed corrosion-resistant, copper free extruded aluminum body for better hear dissipation and extended ballast life.
4. Aluminum extruded lens frame for greater strength
5. Relamping done via 10 draw latches, which enable the operator to unlatch the lens and access the lamps.
5. Heavy gauge extruded aluminum reflectors with high gloss reflective finish. Resists dents and corrosion.
6. 1/2" or 3/4", threaded access hole for wiring conduit.
7. Units can be wired end to end in series.
1. 50,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.