Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics EPLC2-48-100LED-AMB Adjustable Mangetic Mount Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture is U.S./Canada UL Listed Class 2 Divisions 1 & 2 for areas where combustible dusts exist or have the potential to exist. This explosion proof LED light has a T5 temperature rating and is designed for low profile pendant mounting to make the maximum use of available space.
The EPLC2-48-100LED-AMB is comprised of solid state design LEDs, making this explosion proof led fixture highly resistant to shock and vibrations and cooler running than comparable incandescent and HID light fixtures. This 78 Watt LED fixture draws less than one amp on a 120 Volt AC power system while producing 7,250 lumens of bright white light, producing efficiency that reduces power consumption and operating costs without compromising light output or quality.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
This explosion proof linear LED fixture contains no ballast box normally associated with fluorescent fixtures, which reduces overall weight and creates a slimmer unit profile. The solid state LEDs have a 100,000+ hour service life, which results in extreme efficiency and greatly reduced maintenance costs. The solid state design of the LED lamps give this fixture superior resistance to damage from vibration, extremes in temperature and a lamp service life over twice that of standard T5 fixtures.
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 7,250 lumens with a color temperature of 5000K and a color rendering index of 70, which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries.
The EPLC2-48-100LED-AMB mounts via two adjustable legs equipped with magnetic feet. This magnetic mount explosion proof light features two adjustable swivel brackets constructed of aluminum. Each aluminum mounting bracket features a 200 lbs grip magnet, which provides a total of 400 lbs of grip and allows operators to mount the unit to ceilings, walls, and any flat ferrous surfaces. The wiring of this portable hazardous location lighting system consists of 10 feet of SOOW cable and is terminated in a 15 amp explosion proof plug.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
|1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Low profile - Light weight
8. 7,250 Lumen output from only 78 watts
9. Adjustable magnetic mounting system.
10. Provides temporary illumination and easy of mobility between or within job sites.
|1. 100,000 hour lifespan.|
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|EPLC2-48-100LED-AMB Explosion Proof Adjustable Magnetic Light
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|Listing: United States - Canada
||Class 1 Divisions 2, Groups A,B,C,D |
|Dimensions: W-6.40" L-47.81" H-3.10 "
||Class 2 Division 1&2, Groups E, F, G |
|Weight: 17 Lbs
|Total Watts: 78 watts
|Voltage: Universal 120-277VAC 50/60 hz
||UL 1598A Marine Type|
|LED Lamp Life Expectancy: 100,000+ Hours
|Effiency: 93 Lumens Per Watt
|Ambient Operating Temp Range: -40°C to +65°C
||CSA 22.2 No. 137-M81|
|Operating Temp Rating: T5 Rated
|Beam Angle:150 degrees
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Mounting: Adjustable Magnetic Mount - 400lb grip force
||Contact us for special requirements |
|Wiring:10` SOOW Cable Terminated in Cord Cap
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|Cord Cap:Explosion Proof 5-15 Straight Blade Plug
|Warranty: YES - 3 Years*