Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics HALP-48-2L-LED-WLM Hazardous Area LED Light Fixture is U.S./Canada U.L. approved Class 1 Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D - UL 1598A listed, has a T4A temperature rating and is specifically designed to handle the rigors of wet and corrosive marine environments.
The HALP-48-2L-LED-WLM hazardous area LED light fixture is designed for use in wet areas and saltwater-marine environments where corrosion resistance is critical to equipment longevity and safety. This Class 1 Division 2 rated fixture is constructed of non-corrosive materials including a polyester housing reinforced with glass fiber, a poured in gasket for reliable sealing and an impact resistant acrylic diffuser. Corrosion resistant plastic latches secure the lamp cover to the housing and provide a firm lock against the poured in seal to prevent drips and water intrusion. This fixture is UL 844 rated and Class 1 Division II, Groups A, B, C, D approved.
The HALP-48-2L-LED-WLM also carries a UL 1598A outdoor marine rating and meets US Coast Guard specifications. This lamp offers the extreme durability, high efficiency and long lamp life of high power LEDs in a proven hazardous location fixture design.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge |
The HALP-48-2L-LED-WLM is equipped with our specially designed LED T-series bulbs which produce nearly 15% more foot candles of illumination at 8 feet as compared to standard T8 lamps when measured with an Extech light meter. The 24 watt LED lamps produce more illumination than standard T8 bulbs, but draw only 3/4 of current. The HALP-48-2L-LED-WLM is multi-voltage (not multi-tap) and works on the following voltages: 120 Volt 60 HZ, 220 Volt 50 HZ, 240 Volt 60 HZ, 277 Volts 60 HZ. This fixture is ideal for open air hazardous locations where flammable chemical/petrochemical vapors may be occasionally encountered.
NOTE ON LAMPS: All hazardous location lights are shipped with bulbs. Two 24 watt LED tube bulbs with a color temperature of 5300K and a 50,000 hour life span come equipped with this fixture.
Adjustable Flange Brackets: Flange type aluminum mounts attached at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface. The mounts provide some shock absorbency protection while enabling the user to simply mount the fixture with the through-hole taps that protrude on each side of the fixture. Once mounted, operators can adjust the fixture 45° each direction, for a total of 90° of adjustability.
Suggested Applications: The HALP-48-2L-LED-WLM is designed for marine, wet, damp locations where corrosion resistant fluorescent lights are required. This includes petrochemical facilities, lubrication pits, oil drilling rigs, crew quarters, solvent/cleaning areas, water treatment areas, processing plants and marine loading docks.
|Made in USA Quality
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Each unit dialectically tested.
2. Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Flange type aluminum mounts attached at each end of the fixture enables it to sbe simply secured to any surface.
3. Fixture housing constructed of glass fiber reinforced polyester.
4. No ballast box. No ballast to replace. We simply run the black wire to one end of the bulb and white wire to the other.
5. Relamping done via 8 plastic snap locking latches which enables the operator to remove the door and access the lamps.
6. Lamp cover-diffuser constructed of high impact acrylic for corrosion resistance and lamp protection.
7. 1/2" or 3/4", threaded access hole for wiring conduit.
1. 50,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|HALP-48-2L-LED-WLM Hazardous Area
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|UL Listing: United States - Canada
||Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D|
|Dimensions: W-8.25" L-52" H-7"
||Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G |
|Weight: 8 Lbs
||UL 844 |
|Total Watts: 56 watts
||UL 1598A Marine Type (Salt water) |
|Voltage: 120-277V AC 50/60Hz
||California Title 24 Compliant|
|Lamp Life Expectancy: LED T-Series 50,000 Hours
|Efficiency: LED T-Series 90 Lumens per Watt
|Temp Range: T4A Rated -30 C to 85 C
|Beam Angle: 150 degrees
|Color Temp: 5600K
|Mounting: Adjustable Aluminum Wall Mount Surface Bracket
|Wiring Hub: 1/2" or 3/4" threaded
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Warranty: YES- 3 Years*
||Contact us for special requirements |
|U.L Approval: U.S Certificate Canada Certificate
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|Minimum Operating Temp: -30 C
|Maximum Case Temp: 90 C
|3 year warranty replacement on this LED light (or LED bulbs for light fixtures with removable LED bulbs). After 30 days, the customer ships the failed LED light and/or LED bulb to Larson Electronics at their expense. If the failure is a manufacturer defect, we will ship a new replacement to the customer. If failure occurs within 30 days of receipt, Larson Electronics will provide a return label via email to the customer. When the failed light is returned, Larson Electronics will ship a new replacement.