Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics EPLC2-24-50LED-SFC Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture is U.S./Canada UL Listed Class 2, Divisions 1 & 2 for areas where combustible dusts exist or have the potential to exist. This explosion proof LED light has a T5 temperature rating and is designed for low profile pendant mounting to make the maximum use of available space.
The EPLC2-24-50LED-SFC is comprised of solid state design LEDs, making this explosion proof led fixture highly resistant to shock and vibrations and cooler running than comparable incandescent and HID light fixtures. This 39 Watt LED fixture draws less than one amp on a 120 Volt AC power system while producing 3,600 lumens of bright white light, producing efficiency that reduces power consumption and operating costs without compromising light output or quality.
This explosion proof linear LED fixture contains no ballast box normally associated with fluorescent fixtures, which reduces overall weight and creates a slimmer unit profile. The solid state LEDs have a 100,000+ hour service life, which results in extreme efficiency and greatly reduced maintenance costs. The solid state design of the LED lamps give this fixture superior resistance to damage from vibration, extremes in temperature and a lamp service life over twice that of standard T5 fixtures.
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. We offer 347-480V AC 50/60 Hz on special requests. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 3,600 lumens with a color temperature of 5600K and a color rendering index of 70, which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries. The EPLC2-24-50LED-SFC is sufrace mounted via 2 bracket legs is ideal for installation in locations where space is at a premium. We also sell the EPLC2-24-50LED-PND, a pendant version of the same product.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Low profile - Light weight
8. 3,600 Lumen output from only 39 watts
1. 100,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|EPLC2-24-50LED-SFC Explosion Proof
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|UL Listing: United States - Canada
||Class 2 Div 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G |
|Dimensions: W-4.83" L-25.56" H-6.15 "
||T5 Temp Rating|
|Weight: 12 Lbs
|Total Watts: 39 watts
|Voltage: Universal 120-277VAC 50/60 hz
||UL 1598A Marine Type|
|LED Lamp Life Expectancy: 100,000+ Hours
|Lumens: 3,600/ 92 Lumens Per Watt
|Ambient Operating Temp Range: -40 C to 65 C
|Operating Temp Rating: T5 Rated
||CSA 22.2 No. 137-M81|
|Minimum Operating Temp: -40 C
|Maximum Case Temp: 65 C
|Beam Angle: 150 degrees
|Color Temp: 5000K
|Mounting: Surface mounted via 2 bracket legs
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Wiring Hub: 1/2" threaded NPT
||Contact us for special requirements |
|Warranty: YES- 3 Years*
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
*3 year warranty replacement on this LED light. After 30 days, the customer ships the failed LED light Larson Electronics at their expense. If the failure is a manufacturer defect, we will ship a new replacement to the customer. If failure occurs within 30 days of receipt, Larson Electronics will provide a return label via email to the customer. When the failed light is returned, Larson Electronics will ship a new replacement.