Part # EPL-PT-70W-LED Price: $1,874.60
Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics EPL-PT-70W-LED is an Explosion Proof Pole Mounted Slip Fitter with a low profile LED light fixture and an adjustable locking bracket. This LED lights provide 5,800 lumens of high quality light in 360° and 180° beam spreads while the slip fitter provides 180 degrees of directional tilt . This unit can is designed to mount on pole and bull horns with 1.5",2", 2 1/2", 2 3/4" or 3" diameters.
This Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 2 Division 1 & 2 explosion proof light fixture with adjustable pole top slip fitter provides 5,800 lumens of high quality light while drawing only 70 watts. It is available in 360° and 180° beam spreads. The housing is copper free aluminum alloy powder coated for added durability and an attractive aesthetic appearance. A special heat dissipating design in conjunction with advanced LED driver technology helps this fixture achieve an excellent 100,000 hour rated lifespan with 70% lumen retention. Light weight and a low profile make this unit an attractive alternative to larger and heavier older fixtures and requires less hardware to install.
This pole mounted adjustable light unit is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a ballast or transformer. The aluminum body and LED lamp assembly gives this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat, which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED emitters. This high output LED lamp produces 5,800 lumens with a color temperature of 5000K and a color rendering index of 70, which means this lamp render colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries. The EPL-PT-70W-LED can have several mounting configurations including ceiling mounting, pendant mounting, wall mounting and cable mounting.
Note On Beam Spread: The 360° beam spread is the standard directional output and typical for flood lights. The 180° shines in only one direction. This is good for down lighting, wall packs and for not blinding oncoming traffic or pedestrians.
Mounting Notes: The EPL-PT-70W-LED pole top slip fit mount explosion proof light features an adjustable swivel bracket constructed of 3/8" aluminum that allows over 180 degrees of adjustment and is attached to a slip fit yoke for easy installation. We offer several pole option sizes ranging from 1.5", 2", 2 1/2", 2 3/4" or 3" diameters. The slip fit yoke is built to customer`s specs, enabling operators to mount this explosion proof LED light to their specific pole size. For example, selecting a 2" OD mount means that the yoke mount will fit onto pipes or bull horns with a 2" OD. The wiring of the EPL-PT-70W-LED is terminated in flying leads, held in place with a cord grip. The flying leads allow the user to tap this Class 1 Division 1 LED light to the desired voltage during installation.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 70% lumen output after 100,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Multiple Mounting Options Including Pendant, Wall, Ceiling, Cable Mounting and Swivel Bracket.
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 5,800 Lumen output from only 70 watts
1. 100,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|EPL-PT-70W-LED Low Profile Light
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|Lamp Type: LED With Adjustable Bracket
||T5 Temperature Rating|
|Dimensions: 15.7" Length, 14.7" Width, 10.8" Depth
||Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups B, C, D|
|Total Watts: 70W
||Class 2 Division 1&2 Groups E,F,G|
||UL 844 |
|Voltage: Multi- 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz
|Lighting Configuration: Flood Pattern
|Mounting:Pole and Bull Horn
|Pole Options: 1.5",2", 2 1/2", 2 3/4" or 3" Diameters
|U.L. Listing: Explosion Proof
|Temp Rating: T5 -40C to +45C
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Color Temp: 5000K, >70-CRI.
||Contact us for special requirements |
|Lamp Life: 100,000+ Hours
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|Beam Spread: 180° or 360°
9.38 / 10
22429 customer reviews