Heat Management: Heat is the single largest factor in premature LED failure and color shifting. As a result, many manufacturers reduce the output of their LEDs to reduce the amount of heat produced. These LED light bars utilize an extruded aluminum housing that incorporates an advanced heat radiating fin design which dissipates heat efficiently to produce the maximum amount of power and longevity from the integrated Cree Emitters. The end result is more light and longer LED life with higher average lumen maintenance after 50,000 hours.
Voltage Control: These units are able to monitor and adjust input current to maintain the correct LED voltage levels regardless of input levels. These LEDLB series light bars can operate on current ranging from 12 to 32 VDC without any modifications necessary as a result. This multi-voltage capability makes these units ideal for mobile and stand alone applications such as those found on boats, heavy equipment and vehicles where power systems don’t always operate with 12 volts and external generators, transformers or inverters are impractical.
LEDP2X10WRE-S-E 60° Flood Beam
LEDP2X10WRE-S-E 10° Spot Beam|
Durability: The LEDP series of LED light bars from Larson Electronics offer IP68 rated construction that is designed to withstand tough environmental and operating conditions yet are lighter and more compact than our extreme duty E series light bars. These units can operate in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius, are waterproof to one meter and resist ingress of dust, dirt and humidity. The housings are formed from extruded aluminum, the hardware is stainless steel and the lenses are unbreakable polycarbonate. The Cree XLamp LEDs offer inherent LED resistance to shocks and vibrations, contributing to these units 15.6Grms rating of vibration tolerance. These LEDLB series light bars are ideal for use in marine environments as well as industrial and commercial settings.
MOUNTING POLE (STANCHION POST):
- Pole (stanchion) mount enables light to be installed and/or removed and stored. Included running lights are always on when mount is receiving power.
- We offer 6 inch, 12 inch, 24 inch and 42 inch pole lengths
- 2 gold plated connectors imbedded in nlylon base bring power from Perko socket
- Locking nylon collar twists into place
- Red/green running lights mounted to bottom of the stainless steel plate just forwad of the post
- Standard Perko socket, commonly installed on many boats, accepts stanchion post mount. Sliding door Perko socket included with installation template.
Click here for Instructions on the Perko Mount
RED/GREEN RUNNING LIGHTS ARE USCG 1NM CERTIFIED - VISIBLE AT 1 NAUTICAL MILE.