Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics EPL-MB-24-50LED-100 Magnetic Mount Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture is U.S./Canada approved Class 1, Divisions 1 & 2 for areas where flammable chemical/petrochemical vapors exist or have the potential to exist. This explosion proof LED light has a T4A temperature rating and is designed for low profile magnetic mounting system to make the maximum use of freely available space. The cross-shape magnetic base provides a stable foundation against shock and vibration.
The EPL-MB-24-50LED-100 is comprised of solid state design LEDs, making this explosion proof led fixture highly resistant to shock and vibrations and cooler running than comparable incandescent and HID light fixtures. This 34 Watt LED fixture draws less than one amp on a 120 Volt AC power system while producing 3,600 lumens of bright white light, producing efficiency that reduces power consumption and operating costs without compromising light output or quality.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge |
This explosion proof linear LED fixture contains no ballast box normally associated with fluorescent fixtures, which reduces overall weight and creates a slimmer unit profile. The solid state LEDs have a 100,000+ hour service life, which results in extreme efficiency and greatly reduced maintenance costs. The solid state design of the LED lamps give this fixture superior resistance to damage from vibration, extremes in temperature and a lamp service life over twice that of standard T5 fixtures.
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. We offer 347-480V AC 50/60 Hz on special requests. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 3,600 lumens with a color temperature of 5000K and a color rendering index of 75, which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries.
The EPL-MB-24-50LED-100 magnetic mount explosion proof light features an adjustable swivel bracket constructed of 3/8" aluminum. This aluminum mounting bracket has six 200 lbs grip magnets in a cross-shape base which provides a total of 1200 lbs of grip and allows operators to mount the unit to ceilings, walls, and any flat ferrous surfaces. The wiring of this portable hazardous location lighting system consists of 100 feet of SOOW cable and is terminated in an explosion proof plug.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Low profile - Light weight
8. 3,600 Lumen output from only 34 watts.
9. Adjustable magnetic mounting system.
10. Provides temporary illumination and easy of mobility between or within job sites.
1. 100,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.