Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics HAL-EMG-48-85LED-300-1523 Hazardous Location Emergency LED Light Fixture is U.S./Canada U.L. approved Class 1 Divisions 2 for areas where flammable chemical/petrochemical vapors have the potential to exist. This hazardous location LED light has a T4A temperature rating and is designed for low profile mounting to make the maximum use of available space.
The HAL-EMG-48-85LED-300-1523 is comprised of solid state design LEDs, making this hazardous area led fixture highly resistant to shock and vibrations and cooler running than comparable incandescent and HID light fixtures. This 85 Watt LED fixture draws less than one amp on a 120 Volt AC power system while producing 7,250 lumens of bright white light, producing efficiency that reduces power consumption and operating costs without compromising light output or quality.
This hazarouds location linear LED fixture contains no ballast normally associated with fluorescent fixtures, which reduces overall weight and creates a slimmer unit profile. The solid state LEDs have a 100,000+ hour service life, which results in extreme efficiency and greatly reduced maintenance costs. The solid state design of the LED lamps give this fixture superior resistance to damage from vibration, extremes in temperature and a lamp service life over twice that of standard T5 fixtures.
This light works, mounts and is wired like our hazardous location LED light fixtures. The main difference is that we add a battery backup unit that adds emergency light functionality to the fixture. This hazardous area emergency light will run at 3 hours after power is lost at 450 lumens. The light recharges the battery once electrical power is restored. The battery backup unit includes a switched leg for turning the light fixture on/off without kicking the unit into emergency mode.
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 7,250 lumens with a color temperature of 5000K and a color rendering index of 70, which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries. The HAL-EMG-48-85LED-300-1523 is is equipped with 300` of SOOW cable and terminated in a 1523 15 amp explosion proof plug, making it ideal for portable lighting in locations where space is at a premium.
|High Quality Features||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Low profile - Light weight
8. 7,250 Lumen output from only 85 watts
9. 300 foot SOOW cable
10. 15 amp 1523 explosion proof plug
1. 100,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.