The Larson Electronics LEDT8-F15 15 watt T-series LED tube lamp works with T8 fluorescent light fixtures. Ideal for use in our EPL-FL1524 series explosion proof hand lamps, it is also an excellent choice for upgrading existing fluorescent lamp fixtures with F15 lamps to LEDs as well as a direct replacement for any of our own LED fluorescent light fixtures.
This 15 watt LED tube lamp can be configured for any T series fluorescent bulb fixture with F15 T8 lamps and requires no ballast. Internally, you simply bring the black wire to one end and the white wire to the other. The polycarbonate lens diffuses the light and makes this bulb ideal for food safe environments as there is no glass. The aluminum housing serves as a heat sink and provides rigidity and strength for this LED bulb.
In fluorescent light fixtures with electronic ballasts, the operator needs to bypass the ballast and wire the power directly to one or both ends of the LED tube (black wire to one end and white wire to the other). Thus, this is an ideal upgrade for 2 foot fixtures with failed ballasts. These multi-voltage LED fluorescent style bulbs run directly off any voltage ranging from 110 volts to 220 volts and we now offer 12/24 volt LED T-series bulbs as well.
These are the second generation of our 15 watt LED tubes. Using an Extech light meter, these LED T-series lamps produced 15% more foot candles of the same fixture with two F15 T8 bulbs when measured at a distance of 8 feet. Lumen output is 125 lumens per watt for a total of 1,875 lumens per bulb.
These LED fluorescent tube replacements can be used as upgrades or replacements to our own Larson Electronics.com explosion proof fluorescent lights, explosion proof paint spray booth lights as well as any other T series light fixture the operator already has in house. We have specially designed these for our explosion proof light fixtures, however, they can be used as replacements in standard fluorescent light fixtures. In our facilities, we replaced worn or spent fluorescent bulbs with these LED bulbs by removing the ballasts and bringing the white wire to one end the black wire to the other end of the LED tube.
LED Lamp Benefits|
1. 50,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
15. Brings out natural appearance of products in sales or manufacturing applications
16. Preserves integrity of retail products. No heat damage to formulations or thermal fade of branded packaging in display cases
17. Unlimited indoor applications for overhead lighting, retail fixtures, signage, custom lighting accents, manufacturing and general area illumination
18. Easily retrofit existing conventional light fixtures, simplifies troffers since no ballasts needed. Durable enough for portable use in exhibitions and tradeshows