7.5kVA Transformer - 480V Single Phase - 480V Delta Primary - 120V/240V Secondary - NEMA 3R Enclosure
*PLEASE NOTE: ANY FREE SHIPPING OFFERS DO NOT APPLY TO POWER DISTRIBUTION PANELS, TRANSFORMERS, OR SUBSTATIONS*
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and UL 3R enclosure meets or exceeds all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI, and OSHA standards
- UL 3R enclosure allows indoor/outdoor service, rugged in its non-ventilated construction
- Type 2 enclosure for 37.5 to 250 units
- UL Class 130°C insulation system (.05 to .150 kVA units), Transformers can be banked for three phase service.
- UL Class 155°C insulation system (.250 to 25 kVA units), 115°C rise thru .750 KVA units; 180°C insulation system, 115°C rise, 1 to 30 kVA units
- UL Class 220°C insulation system, 150°C rise (Single Phase 37.5 to 250 KVA)
- Large wiring compartment, no conduit or pull boxes required. Front access for wiring ease. Wiring compartment remains cool
- Plenty of knockouts for multi-directional entry
- Ground studs for use with non-metallic conduit
- Electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out moisture and air
- Encapsulation eliminates corrosion and insulation deterioration
- Sound levels fall well below NEMA standards with a quiet operation
- Shielded for cleaner power
- Keyhole mounting slots for mounting bolts prior to installation are accessible from the front
- Lifting ears on both sides for easy installation on 3 to 25 kVA units
- Flexible copper lead wire terminations allow easy wiring outside of the wiring compartment
- Capacity: 7.5 kVA
- Primary Voltage: 240/480V Delta AC
- Secondary Voltage: 240/120V AC
- Frequency: 60hz
- Termination: Leadwires
- Configuration: NEMA/Encapsulated
- Enclosure Type: Heavy Duty Ventilated NEMA Type 3R
- Mounting: Floor/Wall
- Height: 15"
- Depth: 11"
- Width: 13.50"
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Standards: UL/CSA