The Larson Electronics EPL-WPLED-70W-DL-B wall pack LED down light fixture provides operators with a powerful and energy efficient alternative to traditional hazardous location luminaries. LED technology and compact design makes this lamp an excellent replacement upgrade option for bulky and high maintenance cost older fixtures.
This Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 2 Division 1 & 2 explosion proof light fixture provides 6,000 lumens of high quality light while drawing only 70 watts. It is available in 360° and 180° beam spreads. The copper free aluminum alloy body is powder coated for added durability and an attractive aesthetic appearance. A special heat dissipating design in conjunction with advanced LED driver technology helps this fixture achieve an excellent 100,000 hour rated lifespan with 70% lumen retention. Light weight and a low profile make this unit an attractive alternative to larger and heavier older fixtures and requires less hardware to install.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge |
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a ballast or transformer. The aluminum body and LED lamp assembly gives this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat, which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED emitters.
This high output LED lamp produces 6,000 lumens with a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70, which means this lamp renders colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor down lights. The optics of this explosion proof LED wall pack provide 180° of directional illumination. For optimal performance, this LED light fixture is recommended to be mounted at a 45° angle. The EPL-WPLED-70W-DL-B is available in several mounting configurations including ceiling mounting, pendant mounting, wall mounting and cable mounting.
Note on Beam Spread: The 360° beam spread is the standard directional output and typical for flood lights. The 180° shines in only one direction. This is good for down lighting, wall packs and for not blinding oncoming traffic or pedestrians.
Mounting Option Notes:
Pendant mounting option requires conduit be supplied by the installer.
Wall mounting option comes with Fixture Hanger.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 70% lumen output after 100,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Multiple Mounting Options Including Pendant, Wall, Ceiling, Cable Mounting and Swivel Bracket.
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 6,000 Lumen output from only 70 watts
1. 100,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|EPL-WPLED-70W-DL-B Low Profile Light
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|Lamp Type: LED
||T5 Temperature Rating|
|Dimensions: 10.7" Length, 9.7" Width, 5.8" Depth
||Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups B, C, D|
|Total Watts: 70W
||Class 2 Division 1&2 Groups E,F,G|
||C1D1 & C2D1 Group B - Hydrogen|
|Voltage: Multi- 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz
||UL 844 |
|Lighting Configuration: 180° directional flood
|Mounting: 3/4” NPT or 5/16”-18 x .75” NPT Thread
|U.L. Listing: Explosion Proof
|Temp Rating: T5 -40C to +45C
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Color Temp: 6000K, >70-CRI.
||Contact us for special requirements |
|Lamp Life: 100,000+ Hours
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|Beam Spread: 180° or 360°