Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics WAL-SL-10-LED Work Area Lighting LED String Light is designed for high output job site illumination. The 10 watt LED lamps on this this work site light set provide more and higher quality light than 100 wattage incandescent lights while creating less heat and using less power. The high output LED lamps provide greater durability and extended lamp life compared to traditional lamps, reducing maintenance and repairs while increasing overall illumination reliability on the job site.
This work area string light consists of ten industrial grade LED lamps with 10 feet of 14/2 SJTW cable between each unit. This temporary LED string light is connected to power via an integrated 3 foot cable terminated with a standard 5-15 straight blade plug. Each globe light is equipped with a high output LED bulb which delivers more light output than a 100 watt incandescent. The 10 watt LED bulb draws 10% the electrical power of a standard 100 watt bulb, making it suitable for standard voltage and low voltage applications. Each LED light screws into a molded E26 lamp socket and the bulb is enclosed in a bird cage style plastic guard.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge|
100 Watt Incandescent Bulb
10 Watt LED Bulb
Unlike gas burning and arc type lamps that have glass bulbs, LEDs have no filaments or fragile housings to break during operation. Instead of heating a small filament or using a combination of gases to produce light, light emitting diodes (LEDs) use semi-conductive materials that illuminate when electric current applied and emitting light. With LED lights, there is no warm up time or cool down time before re-striking and provide instant illumination when powered on, adding to the reliability of LED technology. By nature, LED light sources run significantly cooler than traditional lamps, reducing the chance of accidental burns and increased temperatures due to heat emissions. This solid state design of light emitting diodes provides a more reliable, stable, durable, and energy efficient light source over traditional lighting.
Each light has a yellow plastic mesh guard enclosure that provides protection for the enclosed bulb and a hook eyelet that allows operators to hang these tasks lights overhead. Multiple light stringers can be connected end to end to extend work area illumination. There are limits to how many strings can be interconnected based on the overall amp draw, power source, etc. Utilizing energy efficient LED lamps, operators are able to provide more light coverage from the same amp draw, or lower the amp draw using the same amount LED lamps as incandescent. Each LED trouble light has an effective range that approximately covers a 5 to 8 foot radius with 10-15 foot candles of light.
|Stringer Energy Consumption Comparison|
|Amp Draw @ 120V AC
|Amp Draw @ 277V AC
|Amp Draw @ 12V DC
|Amp Draw @ 24V DC
|Lamp Life Expectancy
|Operation cost per year
(8hs/day @ 11c/kWh)
These lights are configured to operate with 120V-277VAC current and are available in an optional 12-24V AC/DC configuration as well. These LED string lights provide more and better quality illumination than 100 watt incandescent string lights without the high heat and fragile glass construction of traditional lamps. These LED lamps are suitable for wet areas, extremely long lived, resistant to damage from impacts and vibrations, and consume far less energy than standard lamps.
||Superior LED Benefits|
|1. 10 Watt LED Lamps
2. Outdoor Approved
3. No ballast, no flickering, instant on illumination
4. Yellow Cage Plastic Guards for added protection
5. 120-277V AC or 12-28V DC Operation
6. Durable solid state LED construction resists damage from impacts and vibrations.
7. Hook Eyelet for hanging and hands free operation.
8. 10 feet of 14/2 SJTW cable between each light.
9. End to end operations allows connecting multiple stringers together for maximum work site illumination.
10. Energy efficient alternative to incandescent and compact fluorescent temporary string lights.
1. 50,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|WAL-SL-10-LED String Lights
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|Lamp Type: LED
||Lower Amp Draw|
|Total Watts: 100 watts
||Wet Area Approved |
|Watts per Lamp: 10 watts
||High Output 10 Watt LED Lamps|
|Total Lumens: 10,500
||106 Foot Connecting Cord|
|Lumens per Lamp: 1,050
||End to End Connection|
|Luminous Efficiency: 105 lm/w
|Voltage: 120V-277VAC - 12-28V AC/DC
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Total Length: 106 Ft
||Contact us for special requirements|
|Wiring: 10` 14/2 SJTW Cable Per Unit, 3 Foot Whips
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|Cord Caps: 5-10P and 5-10C
|Mounting: Hook Eyelet w/ S Hooks