Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics EPL-48-100LED-20C Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture is U.S./Canada UL Listed Class I Divisions 1 & 2 for areas where flammable chemical/petrochemical vapors exist or have the potential to exist. This explosion proof LED light has a T4A temperature rating and is designed for low profile mounting to make the maximum use of available space.
The EPL-48-100LED-20C is comprised of solid state design LEDs, making this explosion proof led fixture highly resistant to shock and vibrations and cooler running than comparable incandescent and HID light fixtures. This 68 Watt LED fixture draws less than one amp on a 120 Volt AC power system while producing 7,250 lumens of bright white light, producing efficiency that reduces power consumption and operating costs without compromising light output or quality.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge |
This explosion proof linear LED fixture contains no ballast box normally associated with fluorescent fixtures, which reduces overall weight and creates a slimmer unit profile. The solid state LEDs have a 100,000+ hour service life, which results in extreme efficiency and greatly reduced maintenance costs. The solid state design of the LED lamps give this fixture superior resistance to damage from vibration, extremes in temperature and a lamp service life over twice that of standard T5 fixtures.
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 7,250 lumens with a color temperature of 5000K and a color rendering index of 75, which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries. The EPL-48-100LED-20C is available in surface mounting and pendant mounting options and ideal for installation in locations where space is at a premium.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Low profile - Light weight
8. 7,250 Lumen output from only 68 watts
1. 100,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|EPL-48-100LED-20C Explosion Proof Linear
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|UL Listing: United States - Canada
||Class I Divisions 1&2, Groups C & D |
|Lamp Type: LED
||Class II Divisions 1&2, Groups E, F, G |
|Dimensions:W-4.83" L-47.46" H-6.15 "
|Weight: 26 Lbs
||UL 1598 Marine Type|
|Voltage: Universal 120-277VAC 50/60 hz
|Total Watts: 68 Watts
|Luminous Efficacy: 106 lm/w
||CSA 22.2 No. 137-M81|
|LED Lamp Life Expectancy: 100,000+ Hours
|Color Temp: 5000K
|Beam Angle: 150°
|Ambient Operating Temp Range: -40°C to 65°C
|Operating Temp Rating: T4A Rated
|Minimum Operating Temp: -40°C
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Maximum Case Temp: 65°C
||Contact us for special requirements |
|Mounting: Surface Standard - Pendant Optional
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|Wiring Hub: 20` Cord w/ 3/4 Inch Threaded Wiring Hub
|Warranty: YES- 5 Years*