Part # EPL-2XEMG-48-4L-T5HO Price: $2,374.19
Spec Sheet Hoja de Especificaciones
Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics EPL-2XEMG-48-4L-T5HO Explosion Proof, Paint Booth Approved, Fluorescent Light Fixture with Emergency Battery Backup is U.S./Canada UL Listed Class 1 Division 1, Class 1 Division 2 and ideal for hazardous locations where flammable petrochemical vapor or combustible dust exists or has the potential to exist.
The EPL-2XEMG-48-4L-T4HO is our 4 foot long, 4 lamp, UL listed Class 1 Division 1 and Class 2 Division 1&2 explosion proof fluorescent light which is equipped with an added battery backup providing 90 minutes of emergency runtime. This T6 temperature rated fixture comes standard with four T5HO high output fluorescent lamps which produce a combined 20,000 lumens of light. This fixture is multi-voltage capable and provides operators in hazardous locations with a reliable and durable lighting solution that provides explosion proof protection along with the security of emergency battery backup.
|Click Photo to Enlarge||Click Photo to Enlarge||Click Photo to Enlarge|
This fluorescent light works, mounts and is wired like our EPL-48-4L-T5HO explosion proof fluorescent light fixtures. The main difference is that we attach an extra Bodine ballast box to the unit that adds the emergency light functionality to the fixture. This explosion proof emergency light will run the standard 90 minutes after power is lost. The light recharges the battery once standard electrical power is restored. Standard configuration includes a single emergency ballast that will run a single lamp at 900 lumens for 90 minutes. The second ballast can is added to run a second lamp for 1800 total lumens output for 90 minutes.
Mounting options: Standard end mounting via Unistruts. The Unistrut is attached to our standard L-bracket mounts. These L-bracket mounts can be adjusted to create angle mounts. As illustrated in the photos above, the series of mounting holes at the top of the bracket enable this explosion proof light to be attached to any wall, ceiling or floor surface. A simple through bolt can be used to secure the light to the surface. A single junction box at one end of the light is provided for the electrical connection.
Suggested Applications: Paint spray booths, Aircraft maintenance, Oil drilling rigs, Refineries, Solvent and cleaning areas, Chemical manufacturing, Waste treatment plants, Gas processing plants.
|Made in USA Quality||Lamp Options|
1. Each unit dialectically tested.
2. Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Adjustable mounting brackets enable the operator to choose any mounting angle for the fixture, where other models may only offer one or three choices.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Over-sized, finned ballast housing for 800 mA fixtures provides more heat dissipation and extends ballast life. Larger ballast box accommodates High Output lamp ballasts. Ballast housing easily accessible and externally mounted. Top and bottom covers secured with nuts and bolts, instead of threaded through holes, which can be damaged with dirt.
5. Heavy gauge extruded aluminum reflectors with high gloss reflective finish. Resists dents and corrosion.
6. A wrench is used to unscrew the end caps for relamping the fixture, while other models require the “tap and knock off” method to loosen the end cap.
7. Explosion proof, impact and heat resistant Pyrex tubes provide lamp protection.
8. Spring loaded sockets on both ends hold lamps firmly for maximum shock and vibration protection.
F54T5HO-850 – 54 watt, 5000 lumens per bulb, 20,000 hour life, 5000 Kelvin color (Suffix –T5)
|Specifications / Additional Information |
|EPL-2XEMG-48-4L-T5HO Explosion Proof||U.L. Ratings|
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|UL Listing: United States - Canada||Class 1 Division 1, Groups C and D|
|Dimensions: W-22.50" L-52" H-8.5"||Class 1 Division 2, Group A,B,C,D|
|Weight: 130 Lbs ||UL 595 Outdoor Marine Type (Saltwater)|
|Total Watts: 216 watts||UL 844, 924|
|Voltage: Multi- 120V-60hz 220V-50hz 240V-60hz 277V-60hz||UL 1598 Marine Type|
|Total Lumens: F54-T5HO Bulbs 20,000||Class II Division 1- 2, Groups E,F,G |
|Lamp Life Expectancy: F54-T5HO Bulbs 20,000 Hours||UL Certified Canadian Standards|
|Efficiency: N/A||UL listed for Paint Spray Booths|
|Operating Temp Range: T6 Rated -30 C to 70 C|
|Battery Backup: 90 minute runtime on battery backup||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Color Temp: 5000K||Contact us for special requirements |
|Mounting: Unistruts ||Phone: 1-214-616-6180|
|Wiring Hub: 1/2 inch threaded||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|U.L Approval: U.S Certificate Canada Certificate||Fax: 1-903-498-3364|
|Minimum Operating Temp: -30 C||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Maximum Case Temp: 90 C|
|View dimensional drawings for this explosion proof light|| |
| || |
|Part #:||EPL-2XEMG-48-4L-T5HO (68896)|
9.38 / 10
22423 customer reviews