Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics EPLC-48-432 Explosion Proof Fluorescent Light Cart is U.S./Canada U.L. approved Class 1 Division 1, Class 2 Division 1 and offers exceptional lighting versatility and convenience with effective protection to operators working in hazardous locations.
*PLEASE NOTE: ANY FREE SHIPPING OFFERS DO NOT APPLY TO THIS LIGHT CART*
The EPLC-48-432 explosion proof light cart is UL listed Class 1 Division 1 and Class 2 Division 1 & 2 and offers the ability to quickly and easily add light wherever it is needed without the need for special considerations of hazardous conditions beyond adhering to the normal rules of ratings and classifications. This unit incorporates the highly effective EPL-48-432 explosion proof fixture equipped with eight T5-HO fluorescent lamps into a mobile platform. The platform is constructed of corrosion resistant aluminum alloy, has non sparking casters, and includes a Class I Division I Explosion Proof Switch with 50 foot of SOOW electric cable as well.
This explosion proof light cart offers an excellent lighting solution for operators who need full power illumination in areas where traditional fixed mount lighting is obstructed or cannot effectively reach.
This light is also available with LED bulbs instead of fluorescent bulbs. Click here to view.
The light fixture used in the EPLC-48-432 is T6 rated and produces 40,000 lumens of light using eight 54 watt T5-HO fluorescent bulbs. The lamps are protected by heat and impact resistant Pyrex tubes and the fixture is constructed of copper free aluminum alloy. The lamp reflectors are corrosion resistant heavy gauge aluminum and coated with a high gloss reflective finish. This fixture is multi-voltage capable and the entire cart and fixture unit is U.L. approved for use in paint spray booths. The cart allows the entire fixture to be adjusted through a wide degree of rotation to position the lights as needed. The standard lamps included with this cart are F54-T5/850/HO; F54-T5/841/HO lamps are available upon request.
The light fixture used in this cart is compatible with the usual options associated with the EPL-48-432. For special requirements or options not listed here contact us using the information below.
Suggested Applications: Paint spray booths, Aircraft maintenance, Oil drilling rigs, Refineries, Solvent and cleaning areas, Gas processing plants, Chemical manufacturing, Waste treatment plants, Gas processing plants.
|Made in USA Quality||Lamp Options - Cart Features|
1. Each unit dialectically tested.
2. Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Adjustable mounting brackets allow the light fixture to be rotated while on the cart through a wide degree of positions for optimal light placement.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Over-sized, finned ballast housing for 800 mA fixtures provides more heat dissipation and extends ballast life. Larger ballast box accommodates High Output lamp ballasts. Ballast housing easily accessible and externally mounted. Top and bottom covers secured with nuts and bolts, instead of threaded through holes, which can be damaged with dirt.
5. Heavy gauge extruded aluminum reflectors with high gloss reflective finish. Resists dents and corrosion.
6. A wrench is used to unscrew the end caps for relamping the fixture, while other models require the “tap and knock off” method to loosen the end cap.
7. Explosion proof, impact and heat resistant Pyrex tubes provide lamp protection.
8. Spring loaded sockets on both ends hold lamps firmly for maximum shock and vibration protection.
F54-T5/850/HO – 54 watt, 5000 lumens per bulb, 20,000 hours life, 5000 Kelvin color, CRI 85 RHA-UNV-254-LT5 Ballast is THD<10% and HPF .98 (Suffix –50KT5)
F54-T5/841/HO - 50 watt, 4450 lumens per bulb, 20,000 hour life, 4100 Kelvin color, CRI 85 (Suffix -41KT5)
5” non sparking casters
Frame constructed of corrosion resistant aluminum
Adjustable fixture brackets
50 foot of SOOW electric cable
Class I, Div. I Explosion Proof Switch
|Specifications / Additional Information |
|EPLC-48-432 Explosion Proof||U.L. Ratings|
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|UL Listing: United States - Canada||Class 1 Division 1, Groups C and D|
|Dimensions: W-24" L-58" H-25.5"||Class 1 Division 2, Group A,B,C,D|
|Total Unit Weight: 190 lbs. ||UL 595 Outdoor Marine Type (Saltwater)|
|Total Watts: 432 watts||UL 844, 924|
|Voltage: Multi- 120V-60hz 220V-50hz 240V-60hz 277V-60hz: ||UL 1598 Marine Type|
|Total Lumens: STD-T5-HO Bulbs 40,000||Class II Division 1- 2, Groups E,F,G |
|Lamp Life Expectancy: STD-T5-HO Bulbs 20,000 Hours||UL Certified Canadian Standards|
|Efficiency: STD-T5-HO Bulbs 92 Lumens per Watt||UL listed for Paint Spray Booths*|
|Operating Temp Range: T6 Rated* -30 C to 70C|
Minimum Operating Temp: -30 C
Maximum Case Temp: 90 C
|Beam Angle: N/A||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Color Temp: 5000K or 4100K T5-HO Bulbs ||Contact us for special requirements |
|Mounting: Portable Cart with Adjustable Brackets||Phone: 1-214-616-6180|
|Wiring Hub: N/A||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
|U.L Approval: U.S Certificate Canada Certificate||Fax: 1-903-498-3364|
| || |