The Larson Electronics HBLP-1MLED-PT Pole Top Stanchion Mount light fixture provides operators with a powerful and energy efficient alternative to traditional hazardous location luminaries. LED technology and compact design makes this lamp an excellent replacement upgrade option for bulky and high maintenance cost older fixtures.
This Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 2 Division 1 & 2 pole top stanchion mount explosion proof light fixture provides 16,000 lumens of high quality light while drawing only 150 watts. The copper free aluminum alloy body is powder coated for added durability and an attractive aesthetic appearance. Special heat dissipating design in conjunction with LED technology helps this fixture to achieve an excellent 60,000 hour rated lifespan with 80% lumen retention. Light weight and a low profile make this unit an attractive alternative to larger and heavier older fixtures and requires less hardware to install.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge |
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. The aluminum body and LED lamp give this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 16,000 lumens with a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70 which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries.
The HBLP-1MLED-PT pole top stanchion mount explosion proof light features an adjustable swivel bracket constructed of 3/8" aluminum that allows over 180 degrees of adjustment and is attached to a slip fit yoke for easy installation. The slip fit yoke is built to customer`s specs, enabling operators to mount this explosion proof LED light to their specific pole size. The wiring of the HBLP-1MLED-PT is terminated in flying leads, held in place with a cord grip. The flying leads allow the user to tap this Class 1 Division 1 LED light to the desired voltage during installation.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Slip fit yoke mount for easy installation.
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 16,000 Lumen output from only 150 watts
1. 60,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|HBLP-1MLED-PT Pole Top Stanchion
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|U.L. Listing: Explosion Proof
||T5 Temperature Rating|
|Lamp Type: LED
||Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups C and D|
|Dimensions: Light: 16" Diameter, 5" Thickness
||Class 2 Division 1&2 Groups E,F,G|
||Class 3 Division 1&2 |
|Total Watts: 150W
||CSA Certified to C22.2 No.137-M81|
||cETL Certified to UL844 and C22.2 Standards|
|Lighting Configuration: Flood Pattern
|Color Temp: 6000K, 70-CRI.
|Lamp Life: 60,000+ Hours
|Voltage: Multi- 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz
||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Temp Rating: T5 -40C to +65C
||Contact us for special requirements |
|Mounting: Slip Fit Yoke Mount w/ Adjustable Bracket
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
*5 year warranty replacement on this LED light. After 30 days, the customer ships the failed LED light and/or LED bulb to Larson Electronics at their expense. If the failure is a manufacturer defect, we will ship a new replacement to the customer. If failure occurs within 30 days of receipt, Larson Electronics will provide a return label via email to the customer. When the failed light is returned, Larson Electronics will ship a new replacement.