The Control Magnetic Lights (CML) series of spotlight and flood lights are MADE IN THE USA and enable the operator to control the rotation and elevation of the light with the control, located directly behind the lamp head. Control Lights have magnetic bases that are strong enough to be mounted on moving vehicles. However Control Lights can be moved to different spots on a single vehicle or moved from vehicle to vehicle as schedule demands. Control Lights are used as military spotlights, utility spotlights, roof mount spotlights, hunting spotlights, work lights and linesman lights.
- This spotlight projects 2715 LUX at 25 feet and reaches 1000 feet. Polycarbonate lens and high quality reflector combine to produce high quality beam in a very light, damage resistant format. The 3.25 inch diameter magnetic base has 100 pounds of magnetic grip to keep the spotlight secured to the surface under extreme vibration and off-road conditions. This Controlight is an adaptation of the HML-5M (HLM-5M) military spotlight that is pervasive with military in Iraq and Afghanistan. Once the light is positioned, users can rotate and tilt the light using the handle behind the lamp head to locate targets, scan roof tops and look for IEDs. While easy to move and position, the light will hold its position when the operator releases the handle to attend to other tasks.
- Solid polycarbonate handle controls light via 7 inch long, heavy gauge steel handle bracket.
- 3.25 inch diameter (100lb grip) magnetic base secures the light to any metal surface.
- Interlocking aluminum and stainless steel u-brackets secure rotation and elevation of light beam once the operator positions the beam.
- UV and salt resistant lamp housing measures 6 inches in diameter. Control Lights can be used on vehicles, boats and heavy equipment.
- On/off toggle switch
- Detachable 21 foot cord with 2 ring terminals (3/8"). Cord connects via 2 pin weatherproof, molded SAE trailer connector. All cords manufactured by Larson Electronics (www.larsonelectronics.com ) are compatible with the Control Lights with magnetic base.
- 7 year warranty covers all components except lamp. Lamp is easily field serviceable and can be changed within 3 minutes.
- CONTROLIGHTS ARE MADE IN THE USA.