The EPEXC-3O-GFCI-3X20A triple gang ground fault protection power receptacle constructed of non sparking aluminum and finished with an epoxy powder coating and provides open neutral protection to maximize safety for plant personnel. The internal receptacle plug contacts are constructed of brass and designed to maintain constant pressure along their entire length for superior connectivity. The 20 amp plug receptaclea are deeply recessed to prevent accidental contacts and designed for twist lock plug insertion to provide secure connections. A neoprene seal fitted inside the connector receptacle seals against the plug when inserted to provide positive sealing against water ingress. A spring loaded receptacle door provides an automatic weather-tight seal when the plug is removed.
This portable receptacle includes 5 foot of 8/3 SEOW (chemical, abrasion resistant cord for wet/outdoor use) cord, a 60 amp Class I Division I pin and sleeve type explosion proof plug, and a convenient carrying/hanging handle. The mate outlet mate for this 60A plug is the Larson Electronics EPO-60A. This outlet is a mate for the Larson Electronics EPP-15A and EPP-20-A explosion proof plugs and is compatible with all the Larson Electronics explosion proof lights we make with an explosion proof plug.
Circuit breaking protection: Provides required portable ground fault protection and meets all UL and CSA requirements for ground fault protection in hazardous locations.
Inter-Compatibility: These units are compatible with Crouse Hind™ plugs under catalogue number ""ENP5151" and Hubble-Killark Acceptor® plugs under catalogue number "UGP-20231,UGP-20232 ". Due to possible manufacturer changes we cannot guarantee interchangability although we have made every effort to ensure cross compatibility correctness.
Suggested Applications: Areas Where Ignitable Vapors Or Gases May Be Present, Manufacturing, Industrial, Commercial, Docks, Shipyards, Shipping Ports and other similar ship to shore applications as well as any application requiring a wet area suitable and highly durable source of secure power connection.
1. Specially designed receptacle contains arcs within the unit.
2. Spring loaded door seals receptacle when not in use.
3. Brass contacts provide constant pressure and superior conductivity.
4. Accepts non explosion proof plugs that are NEMA 5-20R, or 6-20R compatible.
5. Neoprene seal compressed by plug prevents water ingress into receptacle when in use.
6. Rated to handle loads up to 20 Amps.
7. Open Neutral Protection to maximize safety for plant personnel.
8. Compatible with Crouse Hind™ "ENP5151" and Hubble-Killark Acceptor™ "UGP-20231,UGP-20232 " plugs.
8. High Intensity LED Pilot Light.
9. Corrosion resistant and suitable for use in wet locations.