This explosion proof light fixture is comprised of a 250 watt halogen light head mounted atop a flat pedestal base that is designed to allow mounting in any position desired. The entire unit is fabricated from cast aluminum and is factory sealed and water tight. This unit requires no external seals, and the light head can be adusted through 135° of vertical movement. The yoke is formed of high strength aluminum alloy, the lens is thermal shock and impact resistant glass, and the entire housing is formed of cast aluminum with an aluminum enamel coating.
Included with this unit is 100 feet of 16/3 black SOOW (abrasive and oil resistant) cord ending in an ECP 1523 5-15P explosion proof straight blade plug connector. This light operates with standard 120 volts AC current and draws approximately 2.25 amps.
This lamp is extremely rugged and ideal for use in marine evnvironments where damage due to salt water spray and dampness is an issue.
|Made in the USA Quality|
1. Thick cast aluminum construction.
2. Thermal shock and impact resistant glass lens.
3. Aluminum alloy yoke.
4. High stability round pedestal base..
5. Factory sealed, no external seals required.
6. 500 hour salt-spray tested. Per MIL-F-8115C.
7. Low Maintenance.
8. Economical halogen lamp reduces relamping costs.
9. Explosion proof cord and plug included.
10. Included carrying handle.