Part # MMLP-1MLED-100-HR Price: $5,989.95
Spec Sheet Fiche technique
Made in the USA
The Larson Electronics MMLP-1MLED-100-HR Temporary Manhole Mount Light Fixture provides operators with a powerful and highly convenient alternative to traditional string or tank lights. LED technology, an innovative 21" man-way support bracket, and convenient cord reel, makes this lamp an excellent lighting solution for operators working within storage tanks, rail cars, and other locations where entry is through a 21" man-hole opening.
***PLEASE NOTE: ANY FREE SHIPPING OFFERS DO NOT APPLY TO THIS HAZARDOUS LOCATION LIGHT FIXTURE***
This Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 2 Division 1 & 2 explosion proof light fixture provides 16,000 lumens of high quality light while drawing only 150 watts. It is paired with a Class 1, Division 1 explosion proof extension cord reel that supplies 100 feet of SOOW cord. The unit is made of a copper free aluminum alloy body that is powder coated for added durability and an attractive aesthetic appearance. Special heat dissipating design in conjunction with LED technology helps this fixture to achieve an excellent 60,000 hour rated lifespan with 80% lumen retention. This 16 inch diameter LED light is attached to a 21 inch supporting plate which allows the light fixture to hang inside the tank or rail car while the supporting plate rests on the lip of man-way opening.
The non sparking reel contains this unit’s 100` of SOOW cord for convenient cord management. This explosion proof reel and LED hand lamp can be set up and used within the hazardous location area, making it ideal for hazardous work areas where a ready source of easily managed lighting is desired.
| || || |
|Click Photo to Enlarge||Click Photo to Enlarge||Click Photo to Enlarge|
This light is multi-voltage capable and can be operated with 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz without any need for a special ballast. The aluminum body and LED lamp give this light excellent durability and resistance to vibration and impacts. The housing is specially designed to dissipate heat which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the LED luminaries. The LED lamp produces 16,000 lumens with a color temperature of 6000K and a color rendering index of 70, which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor luminaries. The MMLP-1MLED-100-HR offers excellent convenience and effectiveness with a 21" manhole mounting support bracket that eliminates the need for special mounting fixtures or cumbersome string light systems.
|High Quality Features||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Highly convenient and innovative man-way support bracket provides an excellent alternative to string lights.
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 16,000 Lumen output from only 150 watts
10. Explosion Proof Cord Reel
11.Spring activated reel ratchet
12. 4-roller adjustable cable guide
13. NTRL Listing (Cord Reel) - Class I, Division 1 & 2 Group D; Class II, Group G.
14. NTRL Listing (Cord Reel) - Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIB.
1. 60,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|U.L. Listing: Explosion Proof||T5 Temperature Rating|
|Lamp Type: LED||Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups C and D|
|Dimensions: 16" Diameter, 5" Thickness- 21" Man-Way Support Bracket||Class 2 Division 1&2 Groups E,F,G|
|Weight: 191lbs||Class 3 Division 1&2 Groups E,F,G|
|Total Watts: 150W||cETL Certified to UL844 and C22.2 Standards|
|Lumens: 16,000 ||Reel - UL Listed E193373|
|Voltage: Multi- 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz||Reel - Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIB.|
|Lighting Configuration: Flood Pattern|| |
|Color Temp: 6000K, 70-CRI.|| |
|Beam Lux: 8500@ 1 Meter 1250@ 3 Meters|
|Temp Rating: T5 -40C to +65C |
|Temp Rating: T4A -40C to +60C||Special Orders- Requirements|
|Mounting: 21" Manway Entry Support Plate||Contact us for special requirements |
|Wiring: 100` SOOW Explosion Proof Cord and Reel.||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|
This fixture is being remanufactured with cord reel under file number E193373.
| || |
|Part #:||MMLP-1MLED-100-HR (49514)|
9.38 / 10
22401 customer reviews