The Control Magnetic Lights (CML) series of spotlight and flood lights are MADE IN THE USA and enable the operator to control the rotation and elevation of the light with the control, located directly behind the lamp head. Control Lights have magnetic bases that are strong enough to be mounted on moving vehicles. However Control Lights can be moved to different spots on a single vehicle or moved from vehicle to vehicle as schedule demands. Control Lights are used as military spotlights, utility spotlights, roof mount spotlights, hunting spotlights, work lights and linesman lights.
- This spotlight produces 1050 LUX at 25 feet, and projects a beam 700 feet. At its widest point, the beam is nearly 70 feet wide. The light is designed to project light at distance and the beam pattern resembles a long cigar with its thickest point past the midway point.
This image shows a dark road illuminated only by the moonlight.
This image shows the same road, however, now it is illuminated by the CML-3, a long, narrow spot beam designed for search applications.
- Solid polycarbonate handle controls light via 7 inch long, heavy gauge steel bracket.
- 3.25 inch diameter (100lb grip) magnetic base secures the light to any metal surface.
- Interlocking aluminum and stainless steel u-brackets secure rotation and elevation of light beam once the operator positions the beam.
- UV and salt resistant lamp housing measures 6 inches in diameter. Control Lights can be used on vehicles, boats and heavy equipment.
- On/off toggle switch
- Detachable 12 foot coil cord with cigarette plug. Short pigtail cord with SEA connector one end and weatherproof Deutsch connector connects 2 pin SAE connector from Larson Electronics to Deutsch connector on the coild cord. Cord connects via 2 pin Deutsch connector. All cords manufactured by Larson Electronics (www.larsonelectronics.com ) are compatible with the Control Lights with magnetic base.
- 7 year warranty covers all components except lamp. Lamp is easily field serviceable and can be changed within 3 minutes.
- CONTROL LIGHTS ARE MADE IN THE USA.
Made in the USA