The Control Magnetic Lights (CML) series of spotlight and flood lights are MADE IN THE USA and enable the operator to control the rotation and elevation of the light with the control, located directly behind the lamp head. Control Lights have magnetic bases that are strong enough to be mounted on moving vehicles. However Control Lights can be moved to different spots on a single vehicle or moved from vehicle to vehicle as schedule demands. Control Lights are used as military spotlights, utility spotlights, roof mount spotlights, hunting spotlights, work lights and linesman lights.
- This spotlight emits 1050 LUX at 25 feet and reaches a distance of 390 feet. At its widest point, this light beam will be approximately 75 wide. The beam pattern is shaped like a long cigar, with its thickest part a little past the halfway point. This spotlight has a reflective shield directly in front of the bulb. This focuses the light and minimizes the impact of looking directly into the light while working. This spotlight is extremely popular with cable and telephone company installation and repair crews.
- Solid polycarbonate handle controls light via 7 inch long, heavy gauge steel bracket.
- 3.25 inch diameter (100lb grip) magnetic base or 5 inch diameter magnetic base secures the light to any metal surface.
- Interlocking aluminum and stainless steel u-brackets secure rotation and elevation of light beam once the operator positions the beam.
- UV and salt resistant lamp housing measures 6 inches in diameter. Control Lights can be used on vehicles, boats and heavy equipment.
- On/off toggle switch
- Detachable 12 foot coil cord with cigarette plug. Short pigtail cord with SEA connector one end and weatherproof Deutsch connector connects 2 pin SAE connector from Larson Electronics to Deutsch connector on the coild cord. Cord connects via 2 pin Deutsch connector. All cords manufactured by Larson Electronics (www.larsonelectronics.com ) are compatible with the Control Lights with magnetic base.
- 7 year warranty covers all components except lamp. Lamp is easily field serviceable and can be changed within 3 minutes.
- CONTROL LIGHTS ARE MADE IN THE USA.
Made in the USA