Marine Searchlight with motorized remote control with 7 inch lens, wireless and wired remote controllers
- Completer drive units enclosed in light housing
- Single control lever for vertical and horizontal movement
- Dual speed control for precise beam movement
- Clutch type feature protects drive unit against overload. This searchlight can operate for extended periods against limit stops without harm.
- Light head may be moved manually without damage to the drive unit.
- Internal brake system holds beam firmly on target
- Light weight at 8lbs
Dash Mount Joystick Controller:
- Includes hard wired dash mount, joystick controller with on/off, dual speed control (slow and fast) and single control for vertical and horizontal movement
- 230,000 industrial candlepower rating. 4 million adjusted retail candlepower.
- 100 Watt Halogen bulb draws 8.34 amps @ 12 volts DC
- Brass housing and brass base with triple plate chrome coating.
- Separate wireless handheld remote controller enables operator to control the searchlight from the hard wired console controller or the handheld wireless controller.
- Can be installed for ‘wireless only’ operation
- 100 foot range
- 12/24 volt operation
- True 8-way directional control with instant response for precise control and targeting
- On/off and LED battery check
- Long life lithium battery for handheld remote control
- Meets standards for FCC, Industry Canada, Australian and European compliance.
- “First on’ learning mode syncs transmitter and receiver cods for no cross talking with other remote control devices
- Up to four wireless remote control units can be used per light
- Power saving ‘sleep mode’ when not in use.
- 3VDC (CR2032 Battery)
- Reverse polarity protected
- 433.92 MH frequency