HID Off Road Light - 6 inch round - flood pattern - internal ballast - stud mount - black
* Ballast & Igniter incorporated into lamp housing for easy installation
* 35W Xenon D2S bulb - 3200 lumens
* Over 50% less energy consumption compared to conventional lighting
* Heavy duty cast aluminum construction with durable chrome & black finish
* Uses common 12VDC - 36VDC power
* Average current draw @12VDC: Start: 4.8 amp, Run: 3.3amp (in under 60 sec)
* Applications include agricultural equipment & construction equipment.
* Single heavy duty stud mount with swivel bracket design
* Off-Road tested
* Dust and water resistant design
* Includes lens cover
* Weight: 4lb 4oz
* Comes complete with 1 light, ballast, starter and wiring harness
NOTE: INCLUDED WIRING HARNESS IS FOR 12 VOLT SYSTEMS ONLY. TYPICALLY, 24 VOLT SYSTEMS, INCLUDING MOST HEAVY EQUIPMENT INSTALLATIONS, HAVE EXISTING WIRING HARNESSES WITH TOGGLE SWITCHES THAT ARE PROPERLY RATED FOR THESE LIGHTS. THE 12 VOLT SYSTEM INCLUDES A RELAY WHICH HANDLES THE INITIAL SURGE (12-13 AMPS) IN 12 VOLT SYSTEMS. THIS SURGE IS NOT AN ISSUE IN 24 VOLT SYTEMS. THE RELAY AND SWITCH ARE ONLY RATED FOR 12 VOLTS.
* Flood pattern (Approximate pattern 250`L x 200`W)
12 Volt Switch
The mounting stud is 10mm x 1.25 thread and the standard stud is 2 1/2 inch long overall. This is a ball head indexing stud and not a standard bolt.