Heavy duty motorized remote controlled light rotates with use of wired remote control. Remote controlled searchlight contains a 35 Watt HID lamp that projects a beam more than 5000 feet. Using current formulas for adjusted retail candlepower, this light generates 50 million candlepower (these formulas are why you see 15 million candlepower lights at Cabellas for $50). Using more traditional formulas for calculating candlepower, this remote controlled searchlight generates 600,000 candlepower.
• Complete drive unit enclosed in light housing.
• Designed to be weather and salt water resistant with chrome plated brass housing and base
• Control is water resistant with plug-in connections.
• Sealed beam lamp eliminates destructive corrosion within lamp and reflector
• High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamp uses electrodes to ignite gas, and contains no filament to break. Average lamp life exceeds 4000+ hours.
• Single control lever and touch pad for vertical and horizontal light movement.
• Two station operation optional with use of optional dual station kit accessory.
• Two speed light movement.
• Auto-sweep mode cycles light side-to-side automatically.
• Light will transmit an "SOS" distress signal automatically
The remote control spotlight is mounted with 3 bolts at the base of the unit. A gasket is provided to seal the base to the mounting surface. A 7/8 inch hole is needed for the wire harness pigtail.
The remote control requires a 2-3/4 inch diameter hole. Power to the control is usually configured to be controlled by the boat running light switch. The searchlight control has LED illumination that will go on with the boat running lights in this configuration.
This remote control HID light is built from solid brass and powder coated white.
Package includes light, control and 15 foot cable to connect the control to the light. Optional extension cables available.
12 Volt and 24 Volt versions available.
The remote controlled light stands 11 inches tall. The lens diameter is 6 inches and lamp housing is 10 inches long.
The mounting base is 3.63 inches in diameter and 4.87 inches long.