The Larson Electronics WAL-SL-10-LED-25-DIMM-HD-TXF Dimmable Work Area Lighting LED String Light is designed for high output job site illumination. The 10 watt LED lamps on this this work site light set provide more and higher quality light than 100 wattage incandescent lights while creating less heat and using less power, and are manually dimmable via a knob on the power supply increasing energy savings.
This work area string light consists of ten industrial grade LED lamps lamps with 10 feet of 14/2 SJTW cable between each unit. This temporary LED string light is connected to power via an inline stepdown transformer terminated with an industrial grade 5-15 straight blade plug. Each globe light is equipped with a high output, impact resistant, rough service LED bulb which delivers more light output than a 100 watt incandescent. The 10 watt LED bulb draws 10% the electrical power of a standard 100 watt bulb, making it suitable for standard voltage and low voltage applications. Each LED light screws into a molded E26 lamp socket and the bulb is enclosed in a bird cage style plastic guard.
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge
Click Photo to Enlarge|
100 Watt Incandescent Bulb
10 Watt LED Bulb
Each light has a yellow plastic mesh guard enclosure that provides protection for the enclosed bulb and a hook that allows operators to hang these tasks lights overhead. Multiple light stringers can be connected end to end to extend work area illumination. There are limits to how many strings can be interconnected based on the overall amp draw, power source, etc. Utilizing energy efficient LED lamps, operators are able to provide more light coverage from the same amp draw, or lower the amp draw using the same amount LED lamps as incandescent. Each LED trouble light has an effective range that approximately covers a 5 to 8 foot radius with 10-15 foot candles of light.
|Stringer Energy Consumption Comparison|
|Amp Draw @ 120V AC
|Amp Draw @ 277V AC
|Amp Draw @ 12V DC
|Amp Draw @ 24V DC
|Lamp Life Expectancy
|Operation cost per year
(8hs/day @ 11c/kWh)
These lights are configured to operate with 120V-277V AC current stepped down to 12V or 24V DC via an inline waterproof transformer. These LED string lights provide more and better quality illumination than 100 watt incandescent string lights without the high heat and fragile glass construction of traditional lamps. These LED lamps are suitable for wet areas, extremely long lived, resistant to damage from impacts and vibrations, and consume far less energy than standard lamps.
The WAL-SL-10-LED-25-DIMM-HD-TXF is dimmable via the power supply, offering a 75% reduction in power consumption when manually turned to "night mode" during off hours.
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. 10 Watt LED Lamps
2. Outdoor Approved
3. No ballast, no flickering, instant on illumination
4. Yellow Cage Plastic Guards for added protection
5. 120-277V AC or 12-24V DC Operation
6. Durable solid state LED construction resists damage from impacts and vibrations.
7. Hanging hook for hanging and hands free operation.
8. 10 feet of 14/2 SJTW cable between each light.
9. End to end operations allows connecting multiple stringers together for maximum work site illumination.
10. Energy efficient alternative to incandescent and compact fluorescent temporary string lights
|1. 50,000 hour lifespan.|
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
Specifications / Additional Information
|WAL-SL-10-LED-25-DIMM-HD-TXF String Lights
Scroll Down to Purchase-
|Lamp Type: LED
||Lower Amp Draw|
|Total Watts: 100 watts
||Wet Area Approved |
|Voltage: 120V-277VAC stepped down to 12/24V DC
||High Output 10 Watt LED Lamps|
|Total Length: 131 Ft
||118 Foot Connecting Cord|
|Wiring: 10` 14/2 SJTW Cable Per Unit, 3` Whip, inline transformer w/ 25` cord terminated in 5-15 plug
||End to End Connection|
|Mounting: Aluminum Hook
||Special Orders- Requirements|
||Contact us for special requirements|
||Toll Free: 1-800-369-6671|