The LEDEQ-4X-RU-CPR from Larson Electronics is an LED Work Light Bar that is designed for heavy equipment use in demanding, industrial work sites, such as construction, mining, agricultural, shipping and commercial warehousing. This 40 watt fixture features ultra-bright CREE LEDs with a sturdy aluminum build and offers a wide spot beam configuration. The fixture is capable of withstanding rough treatment and immersions up to 3.3 feet (IP67 with air-breather design).
Features: This LED light bar is capable of emitting up to 4,000 lumens during operation. The 40 watt fixture features 9-64V DC input voltages and an electric current of 3.33 A at 12V DC. During output, the luminary shines a brilliant white light with a color temperature rating of 6,000K. This unit comes with a 20` harness, 16/2 wiring harness with a DT04-2S Deutsch connector and blunt cut end. The fixture`s long, 30,000+ hour lifespan and durable build makes it ideal for heavy duty applications.
The LED light bar`s housing is made up of aluminum, while the lens is constructed of polycarbonate. During installation, the luminary may be supported by a surface mount for extra stability. This unit complies with CE, ROHS and E4 standards. It is IP67 certified, which provides complete IP67 rated protection from dust and water immersions up to 3.3 feet. This lamp uses CREE LED units that have been chosen for their high lumen per watt ratio and extreme longevity. These CREE LEDs generate a high, 100 lumens-per-watt ratio, effective lumen output and supports 70 percent lumen retention at 30,000 hours, giving them better efficiency and operational life than traditional light sources.
LED Benefits: Unlike gas burning and arc type lamps that have glass bulbs, LEDs have no filaments or fragile housings to break during operation and/or transportation. Instead of heating a small filament or using a combination of gases to produce light, light emitting diodes (LEDs) use semi-conductive materials that illuminate when electric current is applied, providing instant illumination with no warm up or cool down time before re-striking. Because there is no warm up period, this light can be cycled on and off with no reduction in lamp life.
LED lights run at significantly cooler temperatures than traditional metal halide and high pressure sodium lights and contain no harmful gases, vapors, or mercury, making them both safer and more energy efficient. No extra energy is wasted in cooling enclosed work areas due to external heat emissions from bulb type lights, and the operator risks associated with traditional lighting methods, such as accidental burns and exposure to hazardous substances contained in the glass bulbs, are eliminated. In addition, LEDs are also safer for the environment as they are 100% recyclable, which eliminates the need for costly special disposal services required with traditional gas burning and arc type lamps.
At Larson Electronics, we do more than meet your lighting needs. We also provide replacement, retrofit, and upgrade parts as well as industrial grade power accessories. Our craftsmen can custom build any lighting system and/or accessories to fit the unique demands of your operation. A commitment to honesty, quality, and dependability has made Larson Electronics a leader in the lighting and electronics business since 1973. Contact us today at 800-369-6671 or message firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our custom options tailored to meet your specific industry needs.
|High Quality Features||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Fixture constructed of extruded corrosion resistant copper free aluminum alloy.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MV.
5. Retains 70% lumen output after 30,000 operating hours.
6. Powder coated aluminum fixture body.
7. Low profile - Light weight
8. 4,000 Lumen output from only 40 watts
1. 100,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.