Made in Texas
The HALSS-24-2L-LED-D-V2 from Larson Electronics is a 0-10V Dimmable Hazardous Area LED Light Fixture that is ETL approved Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D - 1598A listed and is specifically designed to withstand high vibration locations and the rigors of wet and corrosive marine environments.
The HALSS-24-2L-LED-D-V2 0-10V dimmable hazardous area LED light fixture is designed for use in wet areas and saltwater-marine environments where corrosion resistance is critical to equipment longevity and safety. This Class I Division 2 rated fixture is constructed of non-corrosive materials including a stainless steel housing, a poured in gasket for reliable sealing and an impact resistant acrylic diffuser. Our LED T series lamps included with this fixture add greater light output, longer lamp life and add even better resistance to damage from vibration and impacts. Corrosion resistant stainless steel latches secure the lamp cover to the housing and provide a firm lock against the poured in seal to prevent drips and water intrusion.
This LED light fixture features 0-10V dimming capabilities. This gives operators the ability to manually adjust the brightness of the LED lamp quickly and easily. The 0-10V dimming allows for adjustments to fit the brightness needs of any lighting situation. A 0-10V dimmable light works through the use of a DC control signal that ranges between zero and ten volts. The basic idea is that at 10 volts of input the light is at its brightest level with 0 volts being the lowest possible dimness setting. The smooth, continuous and flicker-free dimming of a 0-10V dimmable LED light is ideal for a wide range of different lighting applications.
This 0-10V dimmable fixture is 844 rated and Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D approved. The HALSS-24-2L-LED-D-V2 also carries 1598A and 595 outdoor marine ratings and meets US Coast Guard specifications.
|Click Photo to Enlarge||Click Photo to Enlarge||Click Photo to Enlarge|
| || |
This 0-10V dimmable LED fixture is designed for heavy duty use in applications where intense vibration and corrosive environments may be encountered. Stainless steel construction, high impact acrylic lamp covers, and a Class I Division 2 ETL rating make this light ideal for hazardous areas that require illumination with above average dependability.
We have eliminated the ballast normally associated with fluorescent fixtures which reduces overall weight, increases lamp life to an extreme 50,000 hours and helps this LED fixture maintain a T4C temperature rating. The solid state design of the included LED lamps give this fixture superior resistance to damage from vibrations and extremes in temperature as well as a lamp service life over twice that of standard T8 bulbs. The 24 watt LED lamps produce more illumination than standard T8 bulbs, but draw only 3/4 of the current. The current generation of Larson Electronics LED T-series style bulbs produce 15% more light than T8 bulbs. This fixture is multi-voltage capable (not multi-tap) and works on the following voltages: 120 Volt 60 HZ, 220 Volt 50 HZ, 240 Volt 60 HZ, 277 Volts 60 HZ. We also make a 12-24V DC version for low voltage applications.
Standard Flange Brackets: Stainless steel bracket mounts attached at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface. The mounts provide flexibility in setting the angle of the fixture. Three through holes provide sufficient mounting for any environment.
Suggested Applications: The HALSS-24-2L-LED-D-V2 is designed for marine wet and damp locations, where corrosion resistant fluorescent lights are required. This lamp is also ideal for locations where heavy vibratory conditions are present. This includes petrochemical facilities, lubrication pits, oil drilling rigs, crew quarters, solvent/cleaning areas, water treatment areas, processing plants and marine loading docks.
At Larson Electronics, we do more than meet your lighting needs. We also provide replacement, retrofit, and upgrade parts as well as industrial grade power accessories. Our craftsmen can custom build any lighting system and/or accessories to fit the unique demands of your operation. A commitment to honesty, quality, and dependability has made Larson Electronics a leader in the lighting and electronics business since 1973. Contact us today at 800-369-6671 or message firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our custom options tailored to meet your specific industry needs.
|Made in USA Quality||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Each unit dialectically tested.
2. Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Flange type stainless steel mounts attached at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface.
3. Fixture housing constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel.
4. Relamping done via stainless steel snap locking latches which allow the operator to remove the door and access the lamps.
5. Lamp cover-diffuser constructed of high impact acrylic for corrosion resistance and lamp protection.
6. 1/2 inch, threaded access hole for wiring conduit.
1. 50,000 hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LEED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.