This fixture is designed for heavy duty use in applications where intense vibration and corrosive environments may be encountered. Stainless steel construction, high impact acrylic lamp covers, and a Class 1 Division 2 ETL rating make this light ideal for hazardous locations that require illumination with above average dependability.
NOTE ON LAMPS: This fixture comes equipped with ultraviolet lamps that produce radiation in the UV-A, UV-B, or UV-C wavelegth ranges.
Ultraviolet Wavelength Options:
Ultraviolet A Wavelength produces a longer wave between the 400nm - 315nm spectrum.
Ultraviolet B Wavelength produces a shorter wave than the UVA wavelength. These medium sized waves range from 315nm - 280nm.
Ultraviolet C wavelength is reduced exceptionally. Some refer to this wave as the `germicidal` wave. The Ultraviolet C Wavelength ranges from 280nm - 100nm.
Standard Flange Brackets: Stainless steel bracket mounts attached at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface. The mounts provide flexibility in setting the angle of the fixture. Three through holes provide sufficient mounting for any environment.
Suggested Applications: The HALSS-48-2L is designed for marine wet and damp locations, where corrosion resistant fluorescent lights are required. This lamp is also ideal for locations where heavy vibratory conditions are present. This includes petrochemical facilities, lubrication pits, oil drilling rigs, crew quarters, solvent/cleaning areas, water treatment areas, processing plants and marine loading docks.
|Made in USA Quality||Lamp Options|
1. Each unit dialectically tested.
2. Fixture arrives assembled and lamped to reduce installation time and cost. Flange type stainless steel mounts attached at each end of the fixture enables it to be simply secured to any surface.
3. Fixture housing constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel..
4. Relamping done via stainless steel snap locking latches which allow the operator to remove the door and access the lamps.
5. Lamp cover-diffuser constructed of glass.
6. 1/2 inch, threaded access hole for wiring conduit.
Lamp options for UV fixtures are determined by UV range.
Operators can specify when ordering- UVA (-A suffix), and UVB,(-B suffix) UVC (-C suffix).
T8 bulbs designed for UV applications are used.
The bulb and ballast in our UV fluorescent fixtures are unique to UV applications.
UVA(-A) 400nm - 315nm
UVB (-B) 315nm - 280nm
UVC (-C) 280nm - 100nm