400 Watt Metal Halide light, producing
36,000 lumens of light output. Includes remote ballast within NEMA
enclosure, 50` STOOW cord between the light and the remote ballast box and 20
foot cord to power outlet. 400 Watt metal halide light fixture is UL
certified for saltwater use. By removing the ballast from the fixture and mounting it in
the external NEMA enclosure, the weight of the fixture is reduced, making it
easier to mount at height. Fixture weights 20lbs.
This multi-purpose light is a popular flood light fixture, because of
it`s durability, powerful light output and weatherproof construction.
Thus, it is a common choice for industrial flood lighting, even when
operating in non-hazardous location environments.
• External ballasted floodlight with
400W metal halide lamp. 36,000 lumen output.
Ballast has primary taps for 120V, 208V, 240V, and 277V. Also available in
a separate configuration for 220 Volts, 50 hz and 480 volts. Please select
Ideal as a boat flood light, ocean side flood light or
other wet area applications where high output illuminate is needed.
• Highly efficient, external
ballast floodlight. Has compact, rugged die-cast aluminum construction. Combines
architecturally beautiful design with rugged dependability, simple installation
• Integral ballast: choice of multi-tap for 120V, 208V,
240V, or 277V lines,or for 480V lines.
• Housing: pressure-cast copper-free
aluminum with architectural bronze Polyester finish.
• Lens Door:
pressure-cast copper-free aluminum, secured with 1/4” diameter captive stainless
steel slotted hex-head bolts. Has architectural bronze Polyester finish.
#10-24 x 3/8" open tap fitting size
• Lens: thermal shock and impact
• Gasket: heavy duty, high temperature, long life silicone
• Socket: specification grade mogul base porcelain with heavy gauge
brass, nickel-plated, double lamp-grip screw shell and spring-loaded center
• Reflectors: double segment compound parabolic with Alzak® finish
for maximum efficiency.
• Trunnion mount. Adjustable u-bracket style
• UL Standard 1598 (supersedes UL Standard
• Classified Duty fixture has a maximum operating temperature of 325°C
(T1 NEC Identification Number).
• Produced from a high strength copper-free
(4/10 of 1% max.) alloy.
here to learn more about National Electrical Code Hazardous Location