Golight® Stryker™ Models
1. Stryker™ General Description
- Cr5 PentaBeam™ II 500,000 candlepower bulb, which reaches distances of up to one half mile.
- 370° horizontal rotation and 135° vertical tilt.
- Five year limited warranty – (best warranty on the market).
2. Construction Specifications
- Housing–ASA Luranheat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass.
- Motors--Automotive grade 12 Volt D.C. High Torque Characteristics include:
- R.P.M.: 6087 constant Torque 17.133 mN.m/amp
- Stall: 12.31 mN.m Draw point 4 amps.
- Output: 1.96 watts with built in stall protection circuitry
3. Cr5 PentaBeam™ II
- Philips 9011 bulb with 12 Volts, 65 Watts, 500,000 candlepower.
- Reflector–computer generated parabolic.
- The maximum current draw is 5.5 amps. with the motor operational.
5. Wireless Remote - Handheld and Dash Mount
- Programmable with 2187 channels.
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- R.F. remote allows for operation up to 100 feet - 433 mhz.
6. Mounting System
- Stainless Steel Mounting Plate with Underlocking Interphase.
- Independent Lab Tested to meet or exceed all S.A.E. Standards*.
- *Specific test data available upon request.