GOLIGHT® and RADIORAY® Models
1. The Golight® Product Line General Description
- Cr5 PentaBeam 400,000 candlepower bulb, which reaches distances of up to one half mile.
- 370° horizontal rotation and 135° vertical elevation/depression
- Three year limited warranty – (best warranty on the market)
2. Construction Specifications
- Housing--heat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass
- Motors--Automotive grade 12 Volt D.C. High Torque Characteristics include:
- R.P.M.: 6087 constant Torque17.133 mN.m/amp
- Stall: 12.31 mN.m Draw point 4 amps.
- Output: 1.96 watts with built in stall protection circuitry
3. Cr5 PentaBeam
- Philips H9 bulb with 12 Volts, 65 Watts, 400,000 candlepower. Lab test averaged 270 life hours. Approximate total spread to 10% Maximum C.P. is 9 degrees horizontally and 6 degrees vertically. Base: 2 Rt. Angle lugs. Filament Designation C-6, Maximum overall length: 76 mm / 3.0 in. Dimensions: Rectangular 92 mm x 150 mm / 3.6 in x 5.9 in.
- Reflector–computer generated parabolic.
The maximum current draw is 5.5 amps. with the motor operational.
5. RadioRay Wireless Remote
- Programmable with 6561 channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- R.F. remote allows for operation up to 100 feet.
- On/Off switch; toggle control, all waterproof
- 20' six wire cord included; 10' increments as accessories
7. Magnetic Base
- Directional energy which provides 40 lbs. of constant pull.
- Independent Lab Tested to meet or exceed all S.A.E. Standards.
RadioRay is Canadian Certified.