Magnetic Control Lights
The Control Magnetic Lights (CML) series of spotlight and flood lights enables the operator to control the rotation and elevation of the light with the control, located directly behind the lamp head.
- Solid polycarbonate handle controls light via 7 inch long, heavy gauge steel bracket.
- 3.25 inch diameter (100lb grip) magnetic base or 5 inch diameter (200lb grip) magnetic base secures the light to any metal surface.
- Interlocking aluminum and stainless steel u-brackets secure rotation and elevation of light beam once the operator positions the beam.
- UV and salt resistant lamp housing measures 6 inches in diameter
- On/off toggle switch
- Detachable cord options include 16 foot cord with cigarette plug, 21 foot cord with spring battery clamps, 21 foot cord with 3/8 inch ring terminals, 10 foot coil cord with cigarette plug, 16 foot cord with cigarette plug with on/off switch and 21 foot cord with ring terminals and inline on/off switch.
- Controlled Larson Electronicss are MADE IN THE USA
Buy online or contact 1-800-369-6671.