When working in hazardous locations day or night, you need the ability to monitor live feeds inside tanks, reactors, vessels and marine areas from a centralized location. If you are looking for an optimum surveillance system, having network cameras is essential to ensure maximum coverage at remote locations.
At Larson Electronics, we offer explosion proof cameras in both network and analog operations. These cameras are Class I, Division 1 & 2 and Class II, Division 1 & 2 rated, weatherproof, and designed to hold up to the demanding conditions commonly found in hazardous locations. These cameras have several features to support working in hazardous locations:
- digital or optical zoom with autofocus to capture wide and tight spaces
- built in infrared technology with low light cutoff settings when working in dark areas
- produce images up to 4K HD resolution, including 720P and 1080P models
- several voltage configurations, including 120-240V AC, 12V DC, 24V DC, and POE
- mounting configurations, including magnetic mount and adjustable surface mount
- portable and rechargeable configurations; wireless configurations
Larson has a variety of network and digital video recorders that have the capability to support your surveillance system.
We offer the best product on the market that saves both time and money as well as contributing to workplace safety. Let our sales team assist you in finding the best solution.