The Larson Electronics SL-360-M-A is a 360 degree magnetically mounted beacon that is battery powered and provides up to 94 hours of continuous operation on a single set of 4 AA batteries. This LED Beacon is 100% portable, has a magnet mount base, and provides a highly effective alternative to beacons that require wiring and special permanent mounting.
This compact LED beacon contains a 20 LED lamp assembly that produces a brilliant signal visible for extended distances. This LED beacon is amber in color and is 100% portable, with a magnetic mount and battery operation that allows it to be operated wherever a powerful beacon is needed. With no need for wiring or external power sources, this light is ideal for applications where a signal light is needed on an occasional or temporary basis such as farm equipment, warehouse equipment, cars or trucks.
LED Benefits: Unlike gas burning and arc type lamps that have glass bulbs, LEDs have no filaments or fragile housings to break during operation and/or transportation. Instead of heating a small filament or using a combination of gases to produce light, light emitting diodes (LEDs) use semi-conductive materials that illuminate when electric current is applied, providing instant illumination with no warm up or cool down time before re-striking. Because there is no warm up period, this light can be cycled on and off with no reduction in lamp life.
LED lights run at significantly cooler temperatures than traditional metal halide and high pressure sodium lights and contain no harmful gases, vapors, or mercury, making them both safer and more energy efficient. No extra energy is wasted in cooling enclosed work areas due to external heat emissions from bulb type lights, and the operator risks associated with traditional lighting methods, such as accidental burns and exposure to hazardous substances contained in the glass bulbs, are eliminated. In addition, LEDs are also safer for the environment as they are 100% recyclable, which eliminates the need for costly special disposal services required with traditional gas burning and arc type lamps.
Click Photo to Enlarge
The SL-360-M-A LED beacon is durably built and resistant to shocks and vibrations. The durable housing and lens is designed to provide high strength and a small size, allowing easy placement in tight spaces. Dimensions for the lamp assembly are 5 inches in diameter by 4 1/2 inches high. This strobe flashes once per second and runs continuously for up to 94 hours on a single set of four AA batteries. The durability, portability, and power of this LED beacon make it ideal for towing, forklifts, cranes, trailers, security, warehouses, and anywhere a fast and simple beacon solution with plenty of power is needed.
At Larson Electronics, we do more than meet your lighting needs. We also provide replacement, retrofit, and upgrade parts as well as industrial grade power accessories. Our craftsmen can custom build any lighting system and/or accessories to fit the unique demands of your operation. A commitment to honesty, quality, and dependability has made Larson Electronics a leader in the lighting and electronics business since 1973. Contact us today at 800-369-6671 or message firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our custom options tailored to meet your specific industry needs.
|High Quality Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1. Low power consumption.
2. Instant on/off operation.
3. Runs continuously for up to 94 hours on a single set of four AA batteries.
4. Superior color rendering compared to HPS, LPS, MH.
5. Retains 80% lumen output after 60,000 operating hours.
6. 20 LED lamp assembly.
7. Magnet mount included
8. Low profile - Light weight
9. 360° coverage.
1. 50,000+ hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. Qualifies retrofit projects for financial incentives, including utility rebates, tax credits and energy loan programs.
4. Reduces energy use and prolongs life-spans of peripheral cooling units (A/C, refrigeration)
5. 100% recyclable.
6. No toxins-lead, mercury.
7. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
8. Qualifies buildings for LED and other sustainable business certifications.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Very good color rendering.
12. Vibration/impact resistant.
13. Significantly cooler operation.
14. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.