Remote Operation: Remote control functions on/off and 4 buttons which control up, down, left and right movement. The light will continue movement as long as the buttons are pressed. Releasing the buttons stops movement and holds th Golight in position. A fast and slow mode button (turtle/hare) controls the speed of the motor while the pan and tilt function buttons are depressed. Holding the button for 12 seconds in fast mode results in a full 370 degree rotation, and 8 seconds for full tilt. Slow mode is used for pinpoint accuracy at distance and is approximately 35 seconds for full rotation and 20 seconds for full range of tilt.
Durability: The GL-9081 Golight Radioray is designed for hunting and demanding outdoor use with a weather resistant housing constructed of high quality ASA Luran thermoplastic that is heat resistant, impact resistant, UV resistant and able to withstand rugged use and abusive conditions. This particular Golight is white in color, making it ideal for docks and buildings where an attractive appearance is desired. Remote movement of this spotlight is provided by an automotive grade internal motor, gear, and transmission assembly that is constructed of LEXAN, brass, and stainless steel to provide rust and corrosion resistance as well as long life and reliable operation.
Mounting: The light is permanently mounted with four screws and a rubber gasket. The screws are included.
Power: This light operates with 12 volts DC and draws 3 amps, making it ideal for vehicles, boats, ATVs, and similar sources of 12 volt direct current. On this particular model, a 20 foot harness connects the dash mount remote to the light. The light ends in a one foot pig tail that can be connected to an existing vehicle/boat harness. Alternatively, additional 16 gauge wiring can be used to connect power to the fuse box.
Light Output: The light source in this Golight Radioray is provided by six, six watt LEDs that produce 2,500 lumen of light output. This lamp has a 6000K color temperature, giving it very good color rendering and contrasting properties and the ability to clearly and sharply illuminate objects at long distances. This beam is effective to the far end of its reach, producing enough illumination to read a book at 900 feet.
This high power Golight Radioray is ideal for hunting, security, boating, law enforcement, emergency services, utilities, and anywhere high power and remote control functionality are desired. Compared to a regular halogen beam, the new LED spotlight is not only a better quality beam output, but is also white in color whereas halogens produce dimmer, yellowish beams.
|Golight Radioray Features
||Superior LED Benefits|
1.Weather Proof Lamp and Remote Control
2. Remote Control Programmable with More than 60,000 Possible Channels. Remotes Can be Programmed to Control One Golight or Several
3. R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified
4.Remote Control Range up to 100 Feet
5. Automotive Grade 12 Volt D.C. High Torque Motor
6. Weatherproof Connectors Meet OEM Vehicle Manufacturer Specifications
7. Meets Marine Standards for Fresh Water and Saltwater Use
8. 2,500 Lumen, 900 Foot Beam Length
9. 12 Volt DC 3 Amps Draw
1. 50,000 Hour Lifespan
2. Higher color Temperature with Better Color Rendering and Contrasting
3. More Durable than Halogen. No Filament to burn out or break
4. High Efficiency, More Light with Less Power Drain
5. Vibration Resistant
6. High Output
7. Can save 50% or more on energy
8. No toxins-lead or mercury
9. Bright, Even Light Maintains Consistent Color over Time
10. Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing
11. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety