Free energy – in the form of the sunlight – is all around us.
Here at Larson Electronics, we want to help you take advantage of all that free energy.
Over the years, solar technology has greatly improved to become more reliable, allowing businesses to rely on sun-powered systems for power in remote locations or job sites. These units can also be used to automate illumination for a complete hands-off approach to lighting.
Larson Electronics carries a variety of solar-powered products that can help you reduce reliance on grid power. Here are some of our best-selling solar-powered units:
- Portable Solar Towers: Deploy complete solar-powered systems on carts in outdoor locations. Our units have it all, in one portable package – extendable light heads, battery packs, large solar panels. These components are on carts or trailers for straightforward, hassle-free deployment.
- Solar Generators: Need to power tools and equipment at emergency camp sites or far-flung locations? Our solar generators can keep your devices running – without disrupting nearby operations. These systems are quiet and easy to maintain (no refueling required)!
- Solar Chargers: Keep your batteries charged and in tip-top condition with solar chargers. Avoid frustrating battery power loss and extend the life of your power cells. These units can save you money and make your solar-powered system more reliable.
- Solar Lights: Solar-powered luminaries, such as our solar LED strobe lights and industrial horns, are designed for hands-off operation. The systems feature motion sensors and day/night photocells that automatically activate when the sun goes down. These products are great for outdoor walkways and other sections of the facility with moderate to low activity.
- Solar Components/Accessories: Upgrade, extend and maintain your solar-powered units with our line of solar panels, charger batteries, control systems, battery packs, controllers and carts.
* Your power and lighting needs come first, which is why we offer custom builds for the solar-powered units listed above. Customizing a product with us is a transparent, painless process.
Tell us your requirements and we will build out or customize an existing unit to match those needs!